Made it safely to Indonesia (glad I made it out before the snowstorm!) and made it through my first day of language classes. Hopefully I can learn enough in the next couple days to get me started. I will write more later but now it is time to take a little rest. After all the travel and now trying to learn a new language on minimal sleep... I am exhausted. Blessings!
So thankful that you were able to leave us a message that you made it and that all is well. So many here are praying for you and for times of rest in these early days of what may seem like chaos. Be sure to continue to grab those moments of rest in Him and know that you remain covered with an incredible abundance of prayers being sent on behalf of you, your team, and the work you are undertaking with World Relief. We love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou got out of Dodge just in the nick of time. Another one to two feet of snow on the ground. I'm sure you won't have to deal with that in Indonesia. Praying for quick learning of the language so you can share God's love with the people not only in deed, but in word as well. Love you.
ReplyDeleteGlad you made it Ebeth! Praying for you :) Curous if you brought Curby(sp?) ??
ReplyDelete