First, I feel very blessed by the all the support I have received from the prayers at Grace River this morning and Park Street tonight, encouragement from so many today and over the last week, and financial support over and above my expectations.
Second, the song "Follow Love" by FFH is on a mix CD in my car and I listened to it three times this week, including tonight, and though I have listened to it many times before, it has meant more this week. It expresses well some of my thoughts as I prepare to leave, particularly this verse...
I've got a heart thats full of dreams
and a little bit of crazy
I can feel it pulling me to somewhere i have never been
I'm packing up and leaving home
To travel into the great unknown
Its time, i have to go
So heres goodbye heres so long
I must go and follow love
I feel my heart moving on
I must go and follow love
Carry on while I'm gone
This is what i've been dreaming of
I miss you so
But i must go, go and follow love
Whoo hoo! Can't wait for updates. :)
ReplyDelete