Saturday, April 23, 2011

Trainer's Prayer Requests

Selamat Paskah! He is Risen!!! Posting two things from yesterday...I was up early this morning for Easter services and now have a little bit of time before the regular service.

So the last post mentioned the trainings in general and briefly how the second training of the year with the volunteer trainers went. I also spent a few minutes with Rahel getting some of their prayer requests so I will post those below – please pray for them and the people in Tolikara. There is also a map which won’t upload to here so I will save it as a picture and post it in my album – those are uploading slowly – so hopefully soon it will be up! There are also a couple videos of the trainer’s giving their prayer requests that I will try to post.

Tibet W.
•Many deaths
•The plan with the Klasis’ meeting
•Juvenile delinquency from the year 2000
•Many people return to the past culture; tribe war, animism
•My youngest child Misia died and I am still grieving

Wemiles W.
•Many deaths during this year
•Rainy season and it causes landslides and floods
•Tribe’s war among young people because of anger and revenge
•Return to the past culture using the dark power
•My mother and wife are sick starting from early this year
•Still try to build a church but because of the poverty it is quite hard to have it soon

Mekiben W.
•Many deaths
•Many people who are sick
•Many pastors joined politics
•Political Parties
•My bad relationship with my parents

Musa Y.
•Deaths in the village
•War in the village
•Many people that are sick in Klasis Panaga
•My desire to have one more child

Ekies
•There were 45 people who had died in the village
•Lack of people that work in the ministry
•People are lazy to work
•People who are still stubborn
•My travel from the village is quite far and I want to have a partner in my ministry
•I have a problem with my voice I suddenly lost my voice at one time

Anggen
•Rainy season brings the cold weather and also landslides
•Fund raising to conduct Klasis’ Meeting
•My ministry at the Klasis has been passing 3 periods of time and probably will continue
•I am grateful because of the decrease in deaths
•The political situation
•Many pastors like the material from World Relief

Anas G.
•On the process to build the church meeting room
•Many deaths
•Many pastors and ministries are choosing to join political party
•My back pain

Bola A. T.
•Many pastors and ministries going to the town because of the political event
•A thief entered the church and about IDR 16,000,000 has been stolen
•Many Peer Educators did not continue the lesson from WR because they still consider the allowance
•Many people in several churches have died
•I lost 4 of my 5 children. They all died because of the tribe’s war and disease
•Still grieving

Yowenus
•Many deaths in Tolikara
•The ministry in the Klasis is quite hard for me
•My desire to have wife
•Grateful because there was no death in my church
•My brother Kotenus who is still sick

Uden
•People still gambling
•Drunks
•People who do not come to the church
•Many older people who do not want to go to the church
•Many older people still smoke cigarettes

No comments:

Post a Comment